At the event, Jassim Alseddiqi, Chairman of Integrated Securities and CEO of ADFG, rang the opening bell to commence the day’s trading session under the auspices of Mr. Rashed Al Baloushi, CEO of ADX.
Licensed by the Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) to operate on Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) and the Dubai Financial Market (DFM), Integrated Securities provides retail and institutional investors with a full range of pioneering brokerage services, including:
· A state-of-the-art internet trading platform enabling clients to take advantage of user-friendly, powerful trading services with a multitude of exciting customisable features and tools;
· Mobile trading on Smartphone and tablet devices, providing full and secure access to customers’ trading accounts, whenever and wherever they want;
· Call & trade allowing clients to informed and opportune trades, as well as benefiting from access to a dedicated member of the Integrated Securities team to support their specific personal needs and aspirations;
· Margin lending presenting customers’ with the option to leverage additional investment capital, and benefit from easier financing options and, potentially, increased returns from the market;
· Local expertise and a consistent flow of pertinent from a wider team of highly-experienced financial services professionals;
· Soon, Direct Market Access (DMA) for the firm’s institutional clients.