It is noteworthy that the Beta Version of the website was launched early this year alongside the old version, enabling users to feedback in order to consider their views before the official launch. Investors showed great interest in the website expressed high level of satisfaction about the new add-ons.
The DFM website is the main source of information the investor should look at in order to obtain necessary information for investment purposes, as it encompasses various important information about listed companies such as financial statements and formation of the boards of directors. The investor can also access live market data feed by registering at the website, which also provides access to electronic statements showing the balance of his portfolio and other services.
The website includes many sections and pages prepared according to different types of target audiences in addition to the disclosures of listed companies, market news and trading activity data. Moreover, the website includes investor relations page for DFM Company (PJSC), as well as pages about laws and regulations.
His Excellency Essa Kazim, Chairman, DFM said: “This new website is part of our “Smart Borse” strategy, which includes the development of electronic services, smart phone services, and the renovation of our trading floor. The launch of the new website is in line with the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, stipulating the necessity of constant service development and expansion in smart solutions. It also reflects DFM’s commitment to cope with the evolving expectations of market participants and optimize latest technologies in light of the continuous technological advancements especially with the introduction of various versions of browsers and systems. Moreover, one of the key objectives behind the launch of this new website is to re-classify the content and pages to address various types of target audiences such as investors and DFM partners including; listed companies, brokers, custodians and others.”
The website allows seamless communication between investors and the exchange through DFM electronic services that facilitate the submission of applications and payment of related fees, through the electronic forms service, which enables investors to fill in the forms and submit electronically without the need to personally visit the DFM offices.
Key benefits and services of the DFM newly designed website:
The newly designed website of DFM provides many benefits in regards to the browsing experience with a new era of enjoyable and easy browsing; it also opens the door for the introduction of many new services. The new website’s benefits and services include:
- User friendly browsing experience and introduction of new pages
- Indexing and re-classification of pages according to categories of DFM partners
- Revamped Market Watch page, which enables the user to design his own market watch page according to his preferences and interests, and research by companies, securities and the market
- Improved Market Depth screen to display more data about the company and orders by price and navigate easily to view other securities
- The addition of electronic payment through the Government of Dubai payment portal
- Submission of requests to update investor data with the DFM and brokerage firms
- Electronic and direct communication with the customer service through the creation of investor inbox once registered to the eservice
- Cash dividend account statements
- Development and update of investor page on the website enabling the investor instant access to the balance of iVESTOR card and stock portfolio as per the current share prices and last five trades
- iVESTOR card transactions and cash dividends
- Newly added investor eforms