- Faisal Islamic Bank (SUDAN) established in accordance with Temporary Order No (9) (1977) dated 4/4/1977 .
- In May 1977, 86 Sudanese and Saudi founders as well as other nationals of some Islamic States, met and adopted the idea of establishing the Bank. They prescribed and paid up half of the authorized capital .
- On 18/08/1977, Faisal Islamic Bank was registered as a public incorporated Co. (ltd) according to the Co. Ordinance 1925.
- The Bank commenced operations in May 1978 .
- Authorized Capital 2,000 Millions SDG
- Paid-up Capital 1,100 Million SDG
More information on the Faisal Islamic Bank Website at https://fib-sd.com/en