The Casablanca Stock Exchange was established as long ago as 1929. At that time, it was known as the “Office de Compensation des Valeurs Mobilières” (Office for Clearing of Transferable Securities).
Since then, the Casablanca Stock Exchange has been rejuvenated. In 2000, the Société de la Bourse des Valeurs de Casablanca or “SBVC” has changed name to become the Casablanca Stock Exchange, a joint stock company (“société anonyme”) with a Board of Directors and a Supervisory Board.
In January 2007, the Casablanca Stock Exchange redesigned its visual identity with a wish to support its change in size.