Greetings from the AFE!
The AFE is back with a new training course and is glad to invite you to participate in “Introduction to Green, Social and Sustainability (GSS) Bonds” Training course organized by International Capital Markets Association (ICMA) and the AFE on the 24th and 25th of May 2021 at 9:30 am (UK Time).
This course from ICMA provides a thorough and practical introduction to green, social and sustainability bonds, introducing the underlying market drivers, the evolving regulatory framework and the main features of the green bond product and market, brought to life by case studies and presentations from a wide range of leading market participants and service providers.
On this course you will learn about:
• Trends and potential future developments and opportunities for green, social and sustainability bonds
• The principles aligned issuance framework: 4 pillars of GSS bonds
• Types of projects eligible for GSS bonds
• Reporting frameworks: recommendations and practice in reporting, including allocation and impact reports, and templates offered by the GBP SBP
• External reviewers and other services:
• Roles of the key players in the GSS bond market including – regulators, investors, underwriters, issuers, external reviewers, rating agencies, stock exchanges, data and index providers
The Course will be livestreamed via Zoom platform, and the course material will be provided by the ICMA Canvas.
AFE Members: USD 650
Non AFE Members: USD 900
Click ICMA Intorduction to GSS Bonds Brochure to download the course brochure for more information.